Brothers, I want to thank each of you for your support to our church. I want to inform you that our church is growing in new believers, that is why I ask you to pray for us and for new people coming to church so they can be mentored, by the same brothers of the church.
also received a gift of love from Izmir to buy church pews, we are very grateful. With this offering we can buy a few more seats for the church at this time and we have sent to do, thanks brothers for this.
We have plans for Feb. 13 where we have a banquet on Sunday evening with the brethren will be inviting their friends and relatives so they can have lunch with us and the whole church, I ask your prayers for this activity in the church.
I would ask Some prayer requests to you:
- By brother Alejandro who underwent surgery of the prostate is now well but is in complete rest.
- By Ivan, Martin, and Jaime, who are coming to the church are new here and so they can serve the Lord.
- The exit to the beach of the church, 7 and 8 February.
- By Don Emilio and his wife Ruth who are coming to church.
- By brother Ramiro and his wife Eva, who come to church.
- The family Anari also coming to our church.
- By sister Victoria is in Juliaca, so you can come soon and resume his ministry within the church.
For the rain, the turnout was down a bit but I ask you to pray for us not to lose the desire to know God, thank you for all your help brothers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment