Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quotes About Restaurant Workers

News Joel Cardenas, our mission in Alto Selva Alegre

Dear brothers, I thank God for the wonders he's doing in his Church always trusting that He who began a good work here in Alto Selva Alegre is going to improve until his return.

The reason for this is firstly to thank you for your constant prayers for me and for the work I'm in the front I think they are what keep me strong, and second to thank them for their financial support to accurately bill each month. I also want to inform the work being done in the month came this:

Thank God for the days of Easter, we developed an evangelistic campaign and dedication, all young people worked hard to develop the program and bringing friends.

I ask your prayers for his brother Miguel Guerrero for God to use, the brother is coming to support the youth of the church area.

Thank God for the blessing of having the privilege of presenting the word in front of the parents of Catholic school including "Hearts of Jesus and Mary" is a wonderful door has been opened to continue taking the floor during the week but now the students.

I ask your prayers for his brother Lazaro Holmer, he is responsible for the juvenile department has a team of seven young men are developing their ministry.

attendance on Sunday night stays at 40 in the morning, at night on Wednesdays 30 and 25.

I say goodbye Thanking you for your prayers as we need more brothers like you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment