Saturday, April 9, 2011

7 Day Sore Throat No Other Symptoms

left to the presence of God my mom.



Thursday March 31 and I left for Chicago on Friday 01 April at 9.00am. While I lingered to collect my luggage my mom started to the presence of God at 9:20 a.m.
In February this year I visited my mom to preach the Word of God, she in the midst of all her pain made her profession of faith. I did not believe my mom figured that would leave us so soon, in my sadness just thanked God for giving me the privilege of having spoken of the love of God and know that life is better now. Discuss
my mom would take a lifetime, so many memories in my mind about it. I can only say that she gave all for his 12 children and who fulfilled his duty as a mother. I also remember a day that you share the Gospel, she still did not open his heart to the Lord, but if I said: "When I die I want to be able to speak at my funeral." And so, because it preaches in its wake and in its burial.
I know the Lord and in the gospel of the time that my mom will not be a "goodbye" but a "soon."
Thank God for giving me a mother so special!

0 comments:

Post a Comment