Friday, April 1, 2011

Painless White Spots At Front Of Tongue

News Jonathan Ramirez, our missionary to Ecuador

is a joy to continue to share what God is doing in our lives. I arrived in Santiago de Chile on Saturday March 5, and the next day I preached at the church reborn in the morning service, and in the afternoon I was at church and then Fe Omega, the three churches and are supporting me through God.

My first week in Santiago I spent making contacts with pastors of churches that had not visited last year, thank God I had the whole month of March visiting churches, besides that, we are going to visit families of the church reborn because I am staying at the home of Pastor Ivan Chacon, pastor of the church.

On Sunday 13 the night I visited the church of the missionary Jason Kenney, I shared my presentation for the work in Guayaquil and preached, then dinner with the brother and his family, had a good time.

On Sunday 20 Yumbel traveled to a small town in 6 hours south of Santiago, was with the missionary Rodolfo Ventura and family, and I met Gabriel Guaicos pastor who came from New York, he preached in the morning and I at night and after my message, the church decided to support me as their missionary thank God, the day after I returned by car with Pastor Gabriel and his two brothers, we had a great time.

The Missionary Jason Holt asked me to teach a course on "Ministry to the deaf" in his church Bible school, I'll do it for 3 days and my prayer request is that in a short time, the church begins a work in aid of Deaf learn brothers signs.

the last Sunday of March, the church was at Forest, where I preached in the morning and evening in the church Cuatro Alamos, where only shared my presentation but I was asked to preach to them the second Sunday in April night, I'm praying.

already served a little over a month away from home, miss my family but thank God, are OK, and I know that they lack nothing, I have planned to be with them the first week of May, God willing .
Thank God we increased to 54% of our support for the work in Guayaquil. Brothers, we are very grateful for your gifts and prayers in Lord, thank you for participating in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to listeners and deaf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment