Monday, January 17, 2011

Full Story Of Raven Riley

brings pride? All our anxiety



Romans 12:3

A pastor, a boy scout and a scholar in computer were the only passengers of a small plane he faced difficulties in the midst of their flight. The pilot left the cockpit and told them the computer was failing and that they were rushing to the ground. Then he added: "I inform you that we have only three parachutes available. Since I have a wife and three children, I'll use one. " Taking the first, jumped into space. Computer
scholar said: "I am the smartest man in the world and all I need." So I took another and it crashed.
The pastor and the young man stared. Next, the first said with a rueful smile: "You are still very young and I have already lived a full life. Take the other and I will stay on the plane. "
The young man replied, "Do not worry Mr. Shepherd, the world's smartest man jumped with my backpack instead to use the parachute. " He was superb
more highly of himself that he must have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment