Today I want to thank: God for saving me, bless my day and for being my comfort, for being with me every moment of my life, and forces the courage to do your work, for having pulled out of the muck and take me to heavenly places, my family, for my study and work, thanks for the wife and the girl who gave me .......... THANK GOD ...!!! ...............¡ My wife, for her patience, companionship and help in the ministry that God gave us, thanks for your creativity, your example and spirituality, thanks for how lucky I am to have you me, Thanks ...
In my family, who stood with me when they most need, for your example of getting ahead despite the difficulties that arise, for reminding me and trust me thank you family ....
To my spiritual teachers, for introducing me and move on sound doctrine, for teaching and living God Almighty, thank you worried that in my spiritual growth, to teach by example and dedication, for each call that was for my good, thanks ....
To my friends, for their company and friendship, for their unconditional support, for being genuine, honest and sincere, because I believe in what I am and not what I have, to share their falls and also their successes, their sorrows and joys, Thanks ...
Thanks to the friends and brothers who support us with their prayers to realize the project we have.
Thank you, thank you ...
Amen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment